Blinded by darkness

 

When days of happiness drift away,

And forlorn appears on the horizon

Sun sets and darkness approaches

Slowly cloaking me in it.


I find myself enclosed by darkness ,

No moon nor stars on a chilly dark night.

No lights nor headlights of cars or lamps,

As I look at the dark lonely beach.


The darkness starts to fill the emptiness inside me,

It feels suffocating; I want to vomit ,

But in this dissimulate world,

I suppress it.


I start losing ambition; deviating,

Blinded by darkness,

In my eyes the world now appears

Dark full of crimes and shady people

With no one left to trust.


I walk on this abrasion coast,

With no hopes nor desires

I find no reason to not be in this suffocating darkness ,

As I have nothing more left to sacrifice for happiness.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

An unhappy first love

Waiting